Happy New Year
2016 let’s do this.
January Bucket List
This is my first time posting on @ #monthlybucketlist linky; I’ve taken the opportunity to write my January to-do list which will hold me to account. I shall PDR myself at the end of Jan.
- Re-start no-drinking Sunday to Tuesdays (3 nights off, 4 nights on – so healthy yah?)
- Get up 20 mins earlier, park further away and walk to work for fitness + save money
- Go on Yoga day and actually try to empty my mind of to-do lists and relax
- Try not to have chocolate and crisps every day (ok think about it, maybe only on 5 days)
- Start new pilates class in my first ever (since having kids) morning ‘off’
- Conquer (at least fight) my absurd need to tidy while the kids are mid-house-destruction
- Actually take the kids to a shoe shop to get measured and stop guessing
- Get kid’s hair chopped
- Get Gumdrops potty-trained. No kids in nappies? Incentive enough!
- Organise 5th birthday party for the bear (invitations and party bags)
- Stop being a lazy horticultural idealist and brave the garden (bra on – soz Charlie Dimmock)
- Cook more home-made food (less bunging freezer food in oven)
- Paint front door surround (badly is better than not at all). Or make husband do it.
- Tax return and register as self-employed
- Fill in forms for IFA for critical illness cover and income protection
- Fill in BUPA forms (they are soooo long and personal)
- Stopping ‘shhhh-ing’ the bear and rough play with him more when he’s ‘bonkers’ (wear protective body armour)
- Try to be a smidge nicer to husband (easier on working and wine allowed days)
- Get the kids out for more walks, build that dainty stamina
- Try to enjoy not dread bathtime/bedtime (easier on non-working and wine allowed days!)
- Find ways to stop the incredible tidying hulk from emerging